Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Thanksgiving Week!
We had a fabulous Thanksgiving! It was full of family, food, and fun. This year was my first year to host at my house. We usually would have been in AR but due to lots of reasons the AR family came our way this year. On Thanksgiving day we hosted 17 people at our house. We had more than enough food, and of course fun! The girls helped Meme with a lots of the food preparations and loved that. I decorated, got sick, and cooked. Did I mention I got sick??? Oh my, I felt pretty bad on Thanksgiving day but didn't want to miss out on any fun so I took Tylenol and kept going but on Friday got up and got a shot and antibiotic in me. Everyone hung out all day Thursday and then Friday we went to see my niece and sis in law in Annie. They did awesome and it was really cute. It got over pretty late so Katie curled up in her chair and slept. Kylee was big eyed the whole time and loved seeing her cousin acting. Kayden's Birthday was Saturday so we were supporting her for her birthday. Then Saturday morning we got up and went to lunch with my family to celebrate my mom and dad's birthday. After dinner, Charley and the girls met Meme and Pops and Hudson and Maddyn to see Tangled. They all loved it. Charley and I got to go on a date Saturday night to see a movie and a nice dinner. On Sunday, Meme and Pops and Gan Gan were headed home which always makes Kylee sad but we enjoyed our long Thanksgiving weekend with them and will see them soon. Something new we did this year at Thanksgiving was a Thankful tree. Everyone that was at our home for Thanksgiving filled out a card of what they were thankful for and place it with ribbon on the tree. I loved reading what everyone wrote and said. This will be a annual tradition for our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment