We always eat at Chef Mickey's when we go to Disney. It is not only a very fun place for a character meal but also in my favorite hotel on Disney Property, The Contemporary. The characters we saw were Chef Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto, and Goofy. The girls loved them and I loved how Katie wanted to give them all a big hug. They also put Mickey Mouse songs and do a little dance around while you swing your napkins above your head. We love this character meal for the fun. Our opinion on the food-so so- not the best but not the worst. We will keep going for the fun and enjoy that and just know the food is good not great. Again, my opinion. After we got done eating we decided to take the monorail over to the Grand Floridian and go see the Gingerbread house and decorations. I was glad we did it but honestly the Gingerbread house at the Gaylord Texan was neater than this one so I was a tad disappointed but I did enjoy riding the monorail:) We got back to our hotel early enough for the girls to go to the arcade with Charley. They wore the PJ's grandma bought them that day and ended up taking a super cute picture by the tree in the resort that ended up on our Christmas card:) They loved the arcade and I loved the picture.
Monday, December 27, 2010
Disney Day 4
We always eat at Chef Mickey's when we go to Disney. It is not only a very fun place for a character meal but also in my favorite hotel on Disney Property, The Contemporary. The characters we saw were Chef Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto, and Goofy. The girls loved them and I loved how Katie wanted to give them all a big hug. They also put Mickey Mouse songs and do a little dance around while you swing your napkins above your head. We love this character meal for the fun. Our opinion on the food-so so- not the best but not the worst. We will keep going for the fun and enjoy that and just know the food is good not great. Again, my opinion. After we got done eating we decided to take the monorail over to the Grand Floridian and go see the Gingerbread house and decorations. I was glad we did it but honestly the Gingerbread house at the Gaylord Texan was neater than this one so I was a tad disappointed but I did enjoy riding the monorail:) We got back to our hotel early enough for the girls to go to the arcade with Charley. They wore the PJ's grandma bought them that day and ended up taking a super cute picture by the tree in the resort that ended up on our Christmas card:) They loved the arcade and I loved the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I love reading every word of your posts! It is so fun to see your pictures and hear your stories!!!
Oh my word, the bird incident!! The cute decor before you even ride the Toy Story ride is worth riding the ride! Love it!
Post a Comment