
On Day 3 we spent the entire day at Epcot. Remember the cold front I mentioned in Day 2 coming through well it came through and was COLD!!! We did not take our coats off all day except for these first couple pictures and i had to buy gloves and
toboggan for the night time. This was not the coldest day but oh my so cold. We even brought the girls blanket to keep them bundled up in the stroller. We started this day a little later, like got to the park at 9:15 instead of right at 9:) We know that Test Track and
Soarin always have a long wait so Charley went straight and ran to Test Track to fast pass it while the girls and I went to
Soarin to just get on the ride. By the time I got all of us hiked over to
Soarin and all our gear off, Charley was back with Fast Passes. The wait for
Soarin was only 20 minutes so we waited. This was Katie's first time to ride it and she loved it. We all love this ride it is so neat the way you feel like you are flying. My parents hadn't made it over to Epcot yet. They took the first couple of days slow and slept in. After
Soarin we did the
Nemo stuff and Turtle Talk with Crush and then went to Test Track. Katie liked Test Track except the part when you go outside because it was so cold! We met up with my parents about this time and took pictures then bundled back up and fast passed
Soarin again so they could ride it. We had lunch at Sunshine Seasons by
Soarin which we really like their quick service food. Then Charley and
Kylee left us and went and did the Kim Possible Game. This is new at Epcot. You get a phone at all these Kim Possible stations and then you have a mission to find different things in the World Showcases. They started in Mexico, then Japan, then Germany, and then China.
Kylee loved this part because when yo solve a challenge something fun happens like something popping up from the water, a volcano erupting, or a guitar playing. While they did this Katie and I shopped. Katie had money from Great Grandparents, Grandparents, and Aunts for Christmas so she was ready to spend it. She bought a Baby Bambi, Charm Bracelet, and Jewelry Box. She was happy. We then met Charley and
Kylee with my parents for Dinner at San Angel Inn in Mexico. I usually don't really want to eat here but it was really good. It is authentic Mexican food, they don't even have
queso (my kids were not happy about this). We all like our food here and were happy we chose here again. After dinner we all split up again and I went and waited in line for the 6:15 showing of Candlelight Processional at the America Gardens
Pavilion. I actually thought it was going to be inside a little bit but I was wrong. It was all outside. Charley was buying
Kylee the baby Bambi and bought me my hat and mittens. We all bundled up to enjoy the show. Susan
Lucci was the celebrity reader of the story of Jesus Birth and Life. It was really good. I love that Disney does this! Katie fell asleep during the show all bundled up with Grandma. After this was pretty much ran to the front of the part which was at least a mile or so. It was so cold and we were ready to get on the bus. It was a fun, full day at Epcot.
1 comment:
Is Sunshine Seasons over in the Land area? I knew you guys would eat Mexican food:) I can't believe it was so cold! I love the girl's outfits in all the pictures! How much did Kylee use the stroller?
Post a Comment