Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 29, 2010

Watch Dog Dad Day


Today Charley was a Watch Dog Dad at Kylee's School. Kylee woke up at 6:15 this morning. She was so excited. Charley and Kylee left a little early so he could help right away with car drop off. It is cold and rainy today so I know they were happy to have extra help today. I know Charley will be helping with little odds and ends but Kylee will be thrilled just to know her daddy is there and helping out. They also get to have lunch together. Kylee came home so excited from school because Charley got to read a book to her class and play the games with the kids at PE. The smiles on Kylee are priceless and I know this is setting a lifetime of good things in my little girl.


post signature

No comments: