Saturday, January 23, 2010
MLK Day
This past Monday, Charley took the day off work because Kylee had the day off school for a family fun day. Unfortunately Monday morning I woke up not feeling so good so I had to go to the doc and I found out I had strep throat (UUUGGGHH). I didn't feel horrible so I decided to keep going and we would do what we had planned to do. So we went to the eat at Panera Bread, Forest Park Mini Train by the zoo and rode the train, yogurt at Menchies (yummy and really helped my throat), and then back to play at the park. We had a blast. Katie hadn't been on that train since she was 1 and it was a while for Kylee too. We also had a blast at the park. Charley and Kylee played frisbee golf and Katie loved the merry go round. It made me sick watching it spin. We had a great family day and I was exhausted when we got home and went straight to bed. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment