Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tennis

This last summer I was asking Kylee what she wanted to do for an activity this next Fall and she said gymnastics and tennis. I found a 6 week Tennis clinic at a local high school and she attended. She really enjoyed playing. It was her first experience at tennis and she improved throughout the 6 weeks. The last night she was hitting several balls over the net. I always tell Kylee you love everything but we can't do everything. Kylee never complains about doing anything. She is def. not the best at tennis or gymnastics and really struggles with upper body strength but she doesn't care. She is all about the experience with others and having fun. I am glad tennis is over but am glad it was a good experience for Kylee. I don't know if we will do it again but glad we tried it out.
















post signature

No comments: