Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Carving A Pumpkin

Charley and the girls carved a pumpkin again this year. I love to watch them carve but don't enjoy doing it myself. This year Kylee was doing a pumpkin to take to school for a carving contest. I was heading up that part of the school Fall Fest. I knew we wouldn't win but she was still proud of doing it. They started out great with letting Kylee draw on her own face. She wanted it to also say BOO on it. The girls had fun with the pumpkin. Katie eventually got bored and just colored a small pumpkin with marker. Charley and I both got stuck when it came to the word BOO and it turned out quite bad. Kylee didn't seem to care. She was proud of her pumpkin. The pumpkins at school were super cute and fun to see the family fun that went into them.

























post signature

1 comment:

Holly said...

I enjoyed catching up reading your blog! I LOVE the Curious George post, so cute and sweet!! The picture of the 4 girls at the retreat is really good too!