Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 2, 2009

Curious George

A couple weeks ago Katie found Charley's Curious George stuffed animal from when he was a kid. She has been making sure Charley has it to sleep with, sit on the couch with, she even runs to the door when he is leaving for work and says don't forget George. Note picture below George waits by the front door for Charley to get home. She even took it on the retreat with us and when she thought we forgot hime she was very concerned that Charley would be sad. I think it is so sweet and I had to post it to remember it.






post signature

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Adorable!!!! I am so glad that you posted about it.. you will be glad to have that memory someday. We loved sharing a bathroom with George at the retreat. Katie showed Camryn her daddy's monkey. Hilarious!