Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Katie's Cast Comes Off

The day finally came to remove the cast. YEA!!! I was so excited. The night before Kylee wrote all over Katie's cast. It was hard to see because it was such a dark purple color. We (I) were so ready to head to the doc and first thing to get it off that day. Katie was excited and not really scared of the saw. It was loud but not scary. Katie was good until they got the cast completely off and then she was scared. Her little arm was so skinny and hairy. She was sad and I think nervous something would happen. They showed us the xray which you can still see the break in her arm. It will take 6-12 months to fully heal. She had a little brace to wear for 4 weeks and then just be careful. No more jumping from couches, etc. She is a little scared to do too much but everyday she seems to do more and more.






















No comments: