Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

This year Kylee asked me if she could do Girl Scouts. She had asked last year and we said no but this year there was no good reason to say no and it would give her a chance to get to know other girls in 1st grade at her school so we said yes. She was super excited about it! She has gone to 1 meeting and we had our first field trip to the pumpkin patch a couple weeks ago. All the little girls had a great time. They got to go on a hayride and get a pumpkin. There was a little time for jumping in bounce houses. Let me just say it was fun for the kids but seriously so muddy!!! Kylee's shoes were full of mud. This was our only trip to a pumpkin patch because of the rain and after I went for that I did not desire to go back. Kylee is enjoying girl scouts.




post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lana! I'm in blogland today for the first time in eons! I enjoyed looking at your recent posts and pictures; I didn't know Kylee was doing GirlScouts, how sweet & fun. My niece Natalie does them and enjoys it.
Loved your pics from the retreat, and pumpkin carving, etc. Really cute! :)