Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Wiggles Play Place















































We went over to visit my sister last week and went to the Wiggles Play place. It was so neat. It had 3 main areas for the kids to play. It was really great for all ages. We went with my sis, my nephew, my sisters niece and my mom. Kylee really enjoyed having a friend to play with. Katie and Little E ran around together playing and their favorite thing was to stand in front of the TV with hands on (note pic above) and dance.This is funny to me because Katie doesn't like TV at all but loved it their. My mom and I had to take Katie down the slides and into the tall area. We both got an awesome workout. It was a really fun time. The whole time I was there I kept thinking how much Kylee would have loved this as a toddler. She LOVED the Wiggles. We even took her to a concert. The only thing she would watch on TV was the Wiggles. Now it was more about the play than the Wiggles. It really made me realize she is really growing up. Now if I could get Katie to sit still for a Wiggles video.......
Completely off subject... I am excited to have a computer at my house again but I am hating typing on the laptop. It only spells every couple letters and doesn't space when I need it to. Charley says he doesn't have this problem but I do. So please excuse any spelling or spacing errors. I guess I need to take Keyboarding class again : )









6 comments:

Brooks Inc. said...

Such cute kids...Sure love your family!

BJB

Chesley said...

I used to have the same problem on Cody's laptop!!!! He said the same thing to me Charley said to you. I don't like laptops or at least the one he had at the time.

I can't wait to visit the Wiggles playland!

Kristen OQ said...

We went to the Wiggles play center a couple of times for birthday parties before we moved over here. Neither of my boys have been Wiggles fans, but they loved that place!

Sounds like a fun day with family and kiddos!

Have you ever fixed your can't leave a comment problem???

Tammy said...

Such cute pictures, we'll have to do it again soon!
Love ya'll,
T

Shelly said...

Too bad we missed each other in Frisco! We can't wait to go back over here!

Julia said...

Looks like so much fun...we'll have to plan a trip together sometime.