Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Still trying to figure this out
Ok so far my husband may be right I am a horrible blogger. I will get better once our computer is connected at my house. My sweet little Kylee stepped on our laptop screen several months ago (yes it is my fault for leaving it on the ground) and we have moved and have not had time to get another screen or fix it (which is way more expensive than I would have ever imagined). So, Charley set a date to get it connected at the house so I guess we will have a new monitor by then and I am so excited to not have to drive to my parents everytime I want to to check my email or Charley's favorite call him and have him look up my emails while he is at work. I can not imagine life without a computer. How spoiled I must sound : ) I am going to attempt posting some pictures this week. That should be a learning experience. I may need a tutorial on blogging by some of you experts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment