
Kylee and Katie have the two best sets of Grandparents anyone could ask for. They are Grandmommy and Granddaddy and Meme and Pops to my girls and they are amazing to them. Kaitlyn even recently started saying all their names which means more spoiling for her now : ) My mom is out of school for the summer and Kylee is very disappointed if we don't see her everyday. I feel so thankful that my mom doesn't mind coming to see her almost everyday. Meme and Pops have been visiting a lot recently from AR and Katie is really loving it. Kylee of course would love to spend every moment with them when they are in town. They even had a camp out in our media room (that's just what it is called, it has no TV in it or cool stuff just a couch and a bug tent for the girls, maybe one day). Kylee calls it our medium room : ) She still talks about this being a very fun camp out. I'm sure she is the only one that slept well on the floor. I just feel they are so blessed to have so much love surrounding them. Meme and Pops just came back to town so I am sure they will love every minute of time with them.
7 comments:
Great job on the Blog! I guess you proved Charlie wrong. Your girls are so beautiful, I can't wait for them to meet Baby Boy Patterson (no name yet). I miss you, girl. Talk to you soon. Love, Deana.
Hi Lana! I got to your blog from Anita's blog. So glad you have one so I can keep up with you! Visit mine at cmers.blogspot.com! I'll keep checking in...
Your girls are adorable!
Cute pictures!
Same goes for our media room (We don't even have a cough though, just the jungle gym!), but the boys call ours their clubhouse. One day maybe we will actually have some stuff to go in it...until then, clubhouse it is!
You are doing so good on your blog. What does Charley know!?!
Lana,
I love the blog. Now I can see pictures of the girls as they grow. We love y'all. Give the girls a hug and kiss for me.
Loveya,
Aunt Robin
I am so glad you have started blogging neighbor-to-be! We have been moving into the rent house and I can't wait to be in our real house for good. See you at the pool next summer!
Okay, I had to look at the picture of Kaitlyn in the red outfit with your mom twice...she and Hudson really could be twins.
Post a Comment