
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE E!!!! Today we went to my nephews birthday party. It was so fun and neat to watch my sisters little boy turn 1 and the excitement of everyone. My girls love him and their Aunt T and Uncle B. We actually do call them T, B, and E. The party was a splash party/Backyardigans theme and Kylee played for almost 3 hours and I had to insist she come in because I was concerned about a sunburn (too late she is red and she even had sunscreen on). Katie tried to drown herself (notice picture below) and yes I kept taking the picture (great mommy,huh?) but we saved her and she is safe and sound. She is so daring that these little things she accidentally does, drown, fall off chairs,couches, beds etc have made me so crazy with her. Kylee is not daring at all so this is all new to me. If anyone has advice on how to keep your wild child safe let me know : ) Anyway it was a great day for all of us and we love watching our cousin turn 1. I have to brag on my sis for a minute. Kylee and my sis have such a special bond that warms my heart. Charley was telling her that her Aunt T loved her just a little and she said no, she loves me a lot and that is so true for both of them. They have such a tight relationship. It is great!! Also, watching my little sis with her son is so great for me. I think she is such an awesome mom and great sister. I am so thankful God gave me my sister for one million reasons. I just pray my girls will be as close as we are : ) Love you sis.
Katie trying to get the toys!
Drowning Photo, please don't call CPS!!

How cute is this cake!!??!!
Cousins Picture time. This is a picture of Hud( I don't post full names except my own kids : )), Katie, Kylee. I posted it because I love how much Katie and Hud could pass for siblings. What do yall think? We got to spend a couple days with him and he and Katie and Kylee had the best time together. Katie and Hud even sounded alike. We kept getting confused on who was saying what. We love our cousins and how special all the relationships are with them.

These last 3 pics (it was 3 now 2 don't know what happened to the other pic.) are mainly for our Meme. She helped me paint the girls playroom chocolate brown and I had a very talented girl come and paint the Fruit of the Spirit scripture above the arches and a daisy frame over the girls kitchen. We will put picture frames in it eventually. The last pic is in Kylee's room and a painting she did a month ago. The picture doesn't do it justice. She is great. If anyone in the area needs a talented mural painter let me know and I will get you her info. She told me to pass it along. I am enjoying decorating our new home slowly but it is fun and Kyee is getting into the spirit too.




3 comments:
Okay, I am eating crow. You are doing an awesome job with your blog!! I love you.
Charley
Wow, that brought tears to my eyes. I don't know what to say. I hope you know I feel the same way and you are so special to me and my best friend. All of you guys are so special to me.
I love you (ya'll)!
T
Great pictures and story. Tell the girls Aunt Robin said Hi and she loves them.
Post a Comment