Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 5, 2007

What's going on?

We went to Harding a couple weeks ago and had the girls take pictures on the famous Harding swings, the same swings Charley and I sat on for years while we dated. It was so fun to see them there and reminisce about our own memories. Kylee kept saying I love your school. It was sweet!! Katie just loved to run around.


Kylee swimming at swim lesson. She did so good.


My little swimmer and picture poser!!



Thought I would attempt to download some pictures. Easier than I expected. My girls love riding together in Kylee's princess car. Katie is a little scary because she likes to stand up and hang over the side. There are many days I am running down the street yelling Sit Down and she turns and smiles and keeps doing it (EEHHH). We are so blessed on our new street. There are 30 kids on the street and after dinner so many come out with their families and play. Several have little cars like Kylee's (2 princess, several Escalades, a Tractor) and they ride up and down the road. Don't worry we watch like a hawk. We also live in a cul-de-sac so it is not busy at all. Kylee is really coming out of her shell and playing with the kids. That makes me so happy.




This summer, my kids favorite things to do our swim, swim, swim. We took swim lessons and Kylee is doing so good. She even moves her arms as she swims. I am so proud of her. Katie is not scared of water at all, this scares me : ) She would jump in if I don't watch her at all times. I have found it hard to have both girls by myself at the pool. It is more enjoyable for them than me. I need a nap after swim time.













3 comments:

Anita said...

Great job on the pictures!!! You girls are so sweet and getting so big.

Julia said...

Wow! I'm so impressed with you. You're an expert blogger already! I know I get to talk to you often, but its fun to see these pictures of your girls! I hope you guys had a great 4th! Love ya!

Tammy said...

I think your blog is excellent! :) I love the pics of the girls, they are so gorgeous! I have the best neices ever!
Love ya'll!