Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 19, 2008

Kylee's Class Christmas Party

The above expression of the hugest smile ever is the exact face Kylee had the whole time at her class Christmas party on Thursday. She was so happy and excited about the whole thing. I am room mom for her class so I was so nervous about the whole thing but it went great and the kids had a blast. They ate pizza, cookies, decorated an ornament (Kylee had a candy cane ornament), played Limbo with Christmas lights (which was so fun and the kids loved it and clapped when they got to do it twice), and then Kylee's favorite thing about the party was when her daddy read a story to the class. He was a little nervous but if you look at Kylee's face closely in the picture you will see what a happy daughter he had. The kids loved it too and gave him high 5's when it was over. The Kindergarten also did something really neat, instead of a book exchange, they collected new unwrapped toys and donated them to the Community Store house for their annual toy drive for underprivileged kids. I thought that was really neat and Kylee's class box was full to the top! So happy my little Kindergartner is loving school and I am also excited for the next 2 weeks she has off to enjoy time with her.














post signature

3 comments:

Holly said...

What a special and FUN party! You had great ideas and I love that Charley read to the class. I am sure all the kids had a great time.

Brooks Inc. said...

SO cute Lana! Love her happy face!

We accomlished our first semester as Moms of kindergartners! YEA!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad her mommy and daddy got to help with this special time in her life. What a wonderful memory.