This past week we found out that Extreme Home Makeover was building a house 2 miles from my house. I am a big fan of the show and until this year we watched it every Sunday night with Kylee and she loved it too. So of course I had to go check it out. On Friday my friend Amber and I with our little girls went to the site. We weren't even sure if we could get up close. We could and got to see everything. We were standing next to the grandparents and mom of the girls house they are doing so Tracy and Eduardo came right next to us to meet the family and take pictures. This was so neat for me. We also saw Paul in the front of the house but he never made it all the way over. Ty wasn't even in the state of Texas he was doing another house but was coming back his weekend. The big reveal is today but it way to cold to try to go and I am sure it will be very crowded. I loved being a star watcher for the day. Funny side note, while Amber and I were hunting the stars down, Katie and Mae were playing in the dirt and hanging on the bars on the gates, well one of Ambers friends was looking at the main Wall Homes Extreme Makeover website and under photos their is a picture of Mae and Katie. We didn't even know anyone took their picture. It is pretty cute though so if you want to check it out go to www.extreme.wall.com then on the links click on photo and then scroll down to Friday and you will see two little cuties hanging on bars.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
How fun! I am going to check out the website.
Post a Comment