Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Fun


We have been so busy with our Christmas Celebrations. This was our year to celebrate in AR with Charley's family. My girls had the best time. They love seeing all their family their and hanging out with cousins they only see once or twice a year. It is so priceless. We have so many pictures that don't even describe the fun times.
HANGING OUT WITH THE COUSINS




CHRISTMAS EVE AT NANNY AND PAPAWS
Christmas Eve at Nanny and Papaws is a huge gathering. I think there were around 55 people their this year. We eat , Play Chinese Christmas or better known as who get the best gift cards game, sing the 12 days of Christmas with little cups, and laugh and have a ball. Kylee got Hannah Montana Barbie at Chinese Christmas. She was so excited. Her picture below tells it all. Then in the next picture Katie got Hannah Montana and tried to sing in the mini microphone. Silly:)
There is a picture of the preparing for the 12 days song. Which is so fun and I am so glad we do it:) Charley's grandparents are so hospitable. The welcome so many people into their house and have the philosophy the more the merrier. I would love to be more like that. They make our Christmas celebration so wonderful.


PREPARING FOR SANTA TIME

Here are Kayden and Kylee making cookies for Santa. Then Pops read The Night Before Christmas to his grandkids, minus Katie, who couldn't stay up another minute. Her daddy read it to her before she went to bed.



CHRISTMAS MORNING WITH THE KIDS

This was the best picture I could get off all the Moore kids. There are 6 of them now and boy do we enjoy seeing them. Kylee and Kayden have a sweet bond and now Hudson and Katie are two little peas in a pod. They sound alike and look alike and had more laughs together than anyone else.
Kylee's gift is Polly Pocket Race to the Mall. This girl loves Polly Pockets.
Katies favorite gift-a stroller. She also got a baby doll to go in it but had more fun sitting in it and Hudson pushing her around the house. She did however break one of the fabric straps so it needs some repairing.

Katie and Hudson sat and ate a bag of gummy worms that were in his stocking. They actually were feeding each other at one point. I told you they were quite the pair. Sweet Cousins


CHRISTMAS AT GAN GAN'S
After we open gifts, we get ready and head over to Charley's other grandmothers house for his dad's side of the family celebration. This involves a lot of people also. It is so fun at all the traditions they have from a football game, to gift exchange, and some good eating. His Gan Gan is also so hospitable and kind. She is someone who I hope as I grow older I will be like.





Katie was obsessed with this rocking chair and wanted Gan Gan to hang out with her at the chair. Kylee has a little blackdog in her hand. It is a Webkindz. We got it for her for Christmas and have yet to get on the computer with it yet. Her cousins had one so she wanted one so very last minute we added this in and she was more excited about that then almost everything else.









Hey Aunt Robin. Told you I would say Hi in this blog. My girls love Aunt Robin. She and Gan Gan played with them on a slide and swing while the guys played football.



CHRISTMAS IN TEXAS WITH MY FAMILY
When e got back from AR we still had to celebrate with my family. So on Friday we all got together for our family fun. We have a much smaller celebration. But still so fun . We opened gifts, had lunch and then my family and my sis family headed to Playhouse Disney. So we stayed very busy.



The girls and E helped my parents open their gifts. We got them pictures of the 3 grandkids and framed them. They were so excited about them.

This is the best of the 3 grandkids at this celebration. Katie and E loved my dads train so much. I wish I had a picture of that. My dad always does a train around the tree. He has done that since I was little and it is a very special memory of our Christmas time together. I am so glad my kids get to enjoy this too.
Well there it is our fun Christmas. We have also all been sick during Christmas from stomach bugs, ear infections, breathing treatments, etc. So we feel blessed to all be well and ready for 2008.
God Bless you all in this New Year!

9 comments:

Cortney said...

I LOVED getting to see all of your pictures. I can't believe how big Bobby and Jennifer's kids are!!! Wow! I'm glad you're all feeling better. Take care!

Tammy said...

I love all the new pics. I can't imagine how great it must be to have a family as big and fun as Charley's. :) Looks like ya'll had a great time!
Love ya'll,
Tam

Whitney said...

Wow- long post! Yall had a very busy Christmas! Glad you had such a wonderful time! Oh, and tell Charley that we're sorry about the Cotton Bowl :(

Holly said...

I enjoyed your Christmas update! I love your new blog look too!

Robin Fox said...

I got it figured out. We loved having y'all here for Christmas. We miss you so much. take care an keep blogging. Tell Charley and the girls that I Love Them and miss them.
Aunt Robin

Alyssa said...

What a fun Christmas! I am so glad that ya'll had so much fun and enjoyed lots of time with your wonderful families :)

Emiley said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas! Love your new blog look...that is on my list of "to dos".

Tad and Michelle said...

Hi Lana,
I just saw your comment on our blog. Glad you found us and now I can keep up with your family too. Your girls are precious. I love your pictures and your blog design too. Glad ya'll had a great holiday season.
Keep in touch.
Michelle

Tammy said...

I love the new look of your site. Looks great.