A couple Saturdays ago we got to go to watch AR play Baylor in basketball at the AA center. Charley got some tickets from work and treated Kylee, my dad, and myself to a fun night in the suite. Kylee was so excited to go. She wanted to wear her cheerleader outfit and even though it was way too short she insisted on wearing it so we wore it with jeans. Don't you love her big eyes picture, thanks to Aunt T she thinks you are to open your eyes this big in all pics. My sister would tell her big eyes for a picture for fun now she thinks all pictures you do this in. We love Aunt T:) I was so glad I got to go with my dad, since they moved here a couple years ago I am really enjoying bonding with him and getting to do this kind of stuff. I think my dad loved the food the most:) We really didn't know if Kylee would get the game or not but she did. She would say if AR didn't score for a while they aren't doing good and scream Yes when they scored. I think Charley is excited he is raising a daughter to watch sports with (or he hopes). I had fun just being together with my family. Kylee fell asleep on the way home so it was a great night and AR won so what could be better!! My girls are in bed so I am off to attempt to organize all my pictures, probably close to 1000, so I can scrapbook or put in a book. I am feeling overwhelmed by the amount of pictures I have just laying around. I need to come up with a plan that I can keep up with.
What fun! I hope that our little Austin loves sports as much as Shane & I do- it's so addicting! Glad you guys had a good time together!
As for the pictures- girl, I feel your pain. As a result of this whole nesting thing that I'm going through, I decided I needed to get caught up on mine too. I had about 500 to organize, but it felt SO good when I was all finished!
Lana--I love your blog! Such sweet pictures and precious family times you're capturing! I know what you mean about raising a girl to be a sports fan--I wish I knew more myself in this area! I can tell you have so much fun together--can't wait to read more! So glad we're friends!
So fun, Coach Daren would be proud to hear her cheering for her team, however how can you cheer against Baylor? Ha! We sure had fun with you guys today, Kylee is all I've heard about since we got home! We HAVE to get these girls together more often!
Isn't watching our husbands bond with their little girls the BEST?! Brad has trained Ellie to watch football with him . . .she repeats everything he says: "Go Cowboys!" "Nice Catch!" You know he's proud!!!
Love the big eyes. That is funny. What a fun time you guys had. It was good to hang out with you Friday. I had been missing my friend Lana. I sure love that Katie. She really makes me laugh. I am still questioning whether or not she likes Annie? HaHa. She was so sweet to her. By the Way I am need some picture organization too. Mine are all on my computer and I need to get some hard copies. Just a lot to take in.
10 comments:
looks like fun. the kids are so cute when they're little. Joshua just had his 5th birthday. hope we can get up to see you someday soon.
We love to go to sporting events. Craig hopes his little girls love sports, too!! Nothing better than suite viewing :)
What fun! I hope that our little Austin loves sports as much as Shane & I do- it's so addicting! Glad you guys had a good time together!
As for the pictures- girl, I feel your pain. As a result of this whole nesting thing that I'm going through, I decided I needed to get caught up on mine too. I had about 500 to organize, but it felt SO good when I was all finished!
Lana--I love your blog! Such sweet pictures and precious family times you're capturing!
I know what you mean about raising a girl to be a sports fan--I wish I knew more myself in this area! I can tell you have so much fun together--can't wait to read more!
So glad we're friends!
So fun, Coach Daren would be proud to hear her cheering for her team, however how can you cheer against Baylor? Ha! We sure had fun with you guys today, Kylee is all I've heard about since we got home! We HAVE to get these girls together more often!
What fun! I am cracking up at Kylee's deer in headlight picture! :)
Isn't watching our husbands bond with their little girls the BEST?! Brad has trained Ellie to watch football with him . . .she repeats everything he says: "Go Cowboys!" "Nice Catch!" You know he's proud!!!
What a fun outing!!! Little girls are so fun to watch sports with. Kylee is precious.
Love the big eyes. That is funny. What a fun time you guys had. It was good to hang out with you Friday. I had been missing my friend Lana. I sure love that Katie. She really makes me laugh. I am still questioning whether or not she likes Annie? HaHa. She was so sweet to her.
By the Way I am need some picture organization too. Mine are all on my computer and I need to get some hard copies. Just a lot to take in.
I LOVE the big eyes and my little Ky! Too cute!
Post a Comment