Kylee is quite a family party planner. When Charley got home from work the other night she said I have our night planned. We will play musical chairs, play Disney DVD Bingo, and watch a movie. As you will see from the picture we did play musical chairs with just the 4 of us. This included tons of laughing from Katie who thought we were playing chase around the chairs. It made all of us laugh. Then we played our new family favorite game-Disney DVD Bingo. This was a gift from Santa. He did good because we all love this (from Toys R Us). It is so much better than Candy Land for the 50th time or Pretty Pretty Princess for the 100th time. I will say we have played Disney DVD Bingo at least 4 times every day since we opened the package. It is fun and if you are a disney fan it is even more fun. It has all the princesses, mickey mouse characters, most movie characters from Lion King, Bambi, etc. and a lot of princes too. It would be fun for girls and boys, young and older. We have recruited Grandmommy and Grandaddy on two different occasions:) Anyway, Kylee thought it was the best Family Night ever and we loved spending special time with our two girls. Katie does try to play the Bingo usually that consist of screaming Play and dumping the pieces on and off hers and sometime ours:)


Daddy tried to steal Kylee seat at Musical chairs.



10 comments:
How cute! We will have to check out the game, it sounds like fun!
How fun, I'm going to have to keep my eye out for that game, Maylen would love it!
Sounds like Kylee might have a career in event planning in her future! I'm glad yall had so much fun! Love the new look of your blog too :)
It sounds like you have been very busy during the holidays. What fun times for your girls.
I LIKE that game - looks like lots of fun - I bet the Vaughn boys would approve for sure! I love that Kylee is a little party planner . . .I just love that sweet girl. She's one of my favorites for sure . .
Your blog looks so cute! Kylee reminds me so much of Neely. She loves to plan things too. We'll have to get together and let them play sometime. Maybe someday they can start their own party-planning business! :)
LOVE the new look. Been missing you. Hope all is good. I heard you've been doing some subbing.:)Isn't preschool different!?!
That is so sweet that she planned the whole thing. You have such a sweet little family.
What a sweet family night.I love that Kylee. Family nights are so special growing up. Looking forward to seeing you on Friday. It has been a LONG time since I have seen my friend Lana. I got your phone number from church and put it in my phone today. One day you may get a little call from Monica. : )
Love your new blog look! Why don't I know about that game?! Must go buy it!!
Post a Comment