I was trying to do our Christmas post before this one but I just spent an hour downloading to a slide website with the pictures and I was just about done and it shut the computer down and went crazy on me so for sanity sake here is another post of something else fun we did. Not really Christmasy but was over the Christmas time so it works. We took the girls and went with my sis, her hubby, and Cousin E to see Playhouse Disney Live on Stage. It was so cute. We saw Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, My Friends Tigger and Pooh, and Handy Manny. Kylee watches all these regularly and Katie doesn't sit through any of them but catches little bits when they sing. The kids were on the edge of their seats the whole time. Kylee really got into it (into it for Kylee-still kind of quiet but did the songs and motions)so I was really proud of her and Katie and E clapped, did pat pat pat, and E was great at Blast Off. I also got roped into buying and Annie and June and a snow cone. This usually wouldn't happen but I was still in the Christmas spirit of giving:) All in all a fun afternoon as a family and fun time with our cousin.
2 comments:
Love them and the Christmas pictures that were posted. It was such a great day, we will have to do it again next year. :)
Love ya'll!
I am so glad Kylee had the dress to wear! Very cute!!
Post a Comment