Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 6, 2009

February Wrap Up

Yes, I know it is March 6 but February came and went I still had a couple things to document so here is the wrap up. We had Katies Birthday, Valentine Day, my sweet little niece Ella's Baby Dedication, and a month of strep, bronchitis, new found drug allergies, sinus infection, and did I mention strep!!! Yes, we spent the majority of the month at either Kylee's doc or my doc. UUGH!! Hopefully Kylee and I are both on the mend. Kylee poor thing has had strep pretty much the whole month of Feb. She is still on her latest antibiotic which makes 3rd for the month. We are hoping this works but if not off to an ENT for tonsils out. Which I am fine with lets just get this girl well. I enjoyed a four day bout with bronchitis that led me to a new antibiotic I had never been on. Come to find out I am allergic to it:) I had a head to toe rash last week and just finished a steroid pack. Luckily no rash and I will never take Factive again!!!

Well, when we weren't sick we did have a great Valentine Eve celebration with a fancy dinner as the girls called it and fun heart shaped pancakes on Valentine Day. Kylee also had a fun ice cream Valentine party at her school and she and Katie were both sugared up from all the partying.

Now it is March, I am so looking forward to Spring Break, warmer weather, and no more illness at my house!!


















post signature

1 comment:

Anita said...

We are finishing up strep here, too. Nathan got to go to the dr. on his bday for that fun throat swab. I usually make him get the antibiotic shot, but didn't have the heart to do that to him on his bday. This is his 3rd time since Dec. to have strep. I am just praying that when the sick season passes we won't have this anymore. I do not want to have the tonsils out. The recovery is so hard and I don't think he can afford to miss that much school. Today was his 7th abscence this year! I'm hoping it's just from being in a new school with new germs.