
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Let's Plant A Flower
Last weekend we worked in our yard and the girls and I planted flowers. Charley's mom was sweet and took pictures of the whole thing. The girls fell in love with these beautiful yellow marigolds. They wanted to help with the whole thing. I knew I could plant them really fast by myself but decided it would be more fun with their help and it was. They did great getting the soil and shoveling it into the ground and then patting the flower in "gently". We only lost one big yellow flower to the head being pinched off. It was fun for us and the flowers look beautiful in the ground. I am on the lookout for some more to fill in some empty space.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
We had a great time. We wish we could pack up and move today. We just can't get enough of our babies!
Post a Comment