Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Katie's Birthday Party

Katie had a wonderful birthday party at Paradise Pond. It is a great place for this age to get to run around and play. They have a huge playscape, jump house with slide, train area, dressup area, rollercoaster mini, circle bike, dinosaur, lego, basketball, kitchen, and climbing wall. It is great and Katie and her friends had a blast! Since her birthday is Valentines Day it was fun to celebrate on her actual special day. She had yummy cupcakes with rings on top ( I didn't want rings on top but they were put there and were a huge hit with the kids). Katie was all smiles when we all sang Happy Birthday to her. Then it was time to open presents and she was so excited and said Thank you to all her friends. She is such a big girl and needed no help opening her gifts. We have loved playing with them all at home and so has Kylee. Then we got to play some more. It was truly one of my favorite parties. The ladies that helped with it did everything and were very organized. All our stuff was ready to go when the party was over. I love parties that I just get to enjoy my birthday girls and have fun with them. I was recommend this location to anyone.



































post signature

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

It was such a fun party! We loved celebrated with sweet Katie!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Katie! I always love to see your sweet happy smiling face at church!

amber dayton said...

We love you Katie! It was so fun to celebrate valentine's day with such a sweet heart.

Robin Fox said...

I'm glad to see that Katie had a great birthday. Tell them HI and I love them.
Aunt Robin

Jen said...

Looks like such a fun party! You throw great parties!!