Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Disney Days 3 and 4

Welcome Back to Day 3 of our Disney Vacation. You will notice lots of pictures because I am having a really hard time sorting them out and only using this best of 800.



DAY 3:

*Animal Kingdom Day started us out. We started off our day heading to Dinoland for the Triceratops Spin, meeting Pluto and Goofy, posing for silly pictures while waiting in line for Pluto and Goofy, and then scaring poor Kylee on the Dinosaur ride (this was the only ride the whole time that she said she didn't want to ride again, neither did I). There were no waits for any of these rides.

*We then found my mom and Katie and shopped and bought a bunch of Mr. Potato Head pieces in a store in DinoLand. This was the girls favorite hotel toy the rest of the trip and they love it at home too. We also got them sugared up on yummy pink and purple marshmallow sticks.

*Then we were off to the Nemo show which was wonderful. It was our first time to see it and our seats were very close and the girls were mesmerized, so was I. A MUST DO!!!

*Then we ate at a new Counter or Quick service place called Yak and Yeti (Asian style food), It was good and better than the normal burger of sandwich. I would recommend this. They have a sit down restaurant next door but you needed reservations and this was good for us.

*After lunch we fast passed Mt. Everest (a new roller coaster that we had never ridden) and went to the Safari. Katie fell asleep on the way and slept on us in line and half way through the ride. Seriously on this trip we would tell Katie its nap time and she would crawl in the stroller, suck her thumb (after I had thoroughly cleaned it) and fall asleep for at least an hour or more.

*Then Charley, Kylee, and I went to ride Mt. Everest. A little nervous for Kylee but she loved it and if we would have let her would have gone again. We thought it was too bumpy and head giggling for her. Charley had her say her ABCs after the ride was over:)

*Then we had to leave to get ready for dinner at Chef Mickeys.

*We had a 5 p.m Dinner reservation and it was great. This was the meal Katie decided she loved the characters and by Goofy she was hugging them. From this meal on she loved them all. We all had a great time and this is a must do every time we go to Disney.

*After dinner, Charley, the girls, and I headed to the Magic Kingdom. We rode some rides, Buzz was a must again. Then headed back for bedtime. This was a very full day but lots of fun.

Animal Kingdom in front of the tree!

Triceratops Spin


Save me from the Dinosaurs


YUMMY!!!!



Sweet, sleepy baby.
Yea for Mr. Potato Head















All of the above pictures are from Chef Mickeys dinner.

Back at the Magic Kingdom and Katie on Buzz




DAY 4:

*Epcot Day!! Epcot was a little crowded. We went from not waiting in line too long for anything to quite a crowd.

*We went on Space ship Earth first and really enjoyed the new version of the ride. It used to be quite boring but it was better and Kylee loved the end of the ride.

*We then spent quite some time in the Nemo area. We rode the ride, watched Turtle Talk with Crush, which was super cute, and played around for some time.

*Then we went to The Land and got a fast pass for Soarin and ate lunch. This was my favorite counter service meal, yummy!!! Also, Katie loved the boat ride in The Land.

*It was Katies naptime in the stroller time so the rest of us went to ride Test Track. It said 30 minute wait, NOPE, 1hour and 30 minutes later we finally rode. Its Disney so we stayed happy and Kylee again loved this ride.

*We met up with the sleeping beauty and my mom and rode Soarin which is truly one of the best rides I have ever been on. I loved it!!!

*Then we let the girls have water splash fun at the spray park area. They LOVED it and could have played forever. I brought a change of clothes and off we went for the World Showcase, Norway ride and Mexico.

*Then we ate a sit down Dinner at Mexico San Angel Inn. It is not tex mex at all. No Queso, etc but the food is really yummy and we enjoyed it.

*We left there and decided because the girls were acting a little grouchy and tired it was a good night to call it a day early(early on Disney time, almost 8, but late on their everyday bedtime).

NEMO










The above pictures are all from the splash spray area. They loved this!


Our families in front of Mexico after Dinner
Coming Soon Days 5 and 6........

post signature

6 comments:

Holly said...

Love it! I will be checking back for the next days adventures.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashlee said...

Wow! The next time we head to Disney, we will check with you first. You seem to be covering every inch of WDW and I am certain you could write a travel book on it. I would totally buy it! Thanks for sharing!

Cortney said...

How fun!!! You will be so happy that you have this all written down; AND this will be a great reference for us for when we get ready to plan our trip!!!

I love your girls "age" shirts and the little Mickey Mouse dresses--did you make those??? So cute!

I hope you guys had a great anniversary -- that old picture of the two of you is just too precious.

Monica said...

I am ready for more Disney!!! Seriously I want to cry reading about your fun time!! It makes me want to go back right now. Ofcourse it would be nice for Annie to know she was at Disney the next time we go. It is such a great place. More more!!

Jen said...

I have LOVED reading about your vacation. I just love Disney!!