Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Back from a "Magical" Vacation

We got home Sunday night from a very magical 8 day Disney vacation. It was one of the best trips I have ever taken before. Charley and I keep saying that seeing the joy and excitement in both the girls the whole time was our favorite part of the trip. I am usually OK about coming home from vacation but this time I could have stayed even longer. I have so many wonderful things about our trip to post but need to sort through about 800 pictures so I picked out a few of my favorite to post for now and will do a long post as soon as I have more time to sort pics and information. The girls were awesome and loved everything we did. It took Katie two days to get used to the characters but after that she was loving them everywhere we went. Kylee was so brave and rode all the rides that were for her height, Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, Test Track, Splash Mountain, Mount Everest and loved it all. This really surprised Charley and I but she told me in the bathroom after her second time on Tower of Terror that the reason she was not scared was because Little K at church taught her that God is always with you. I almost cried:) So be on the lookout for a long post with lost of info and pics in the next week or so. I have to go do loads and loads of laundry and more unpacking (my least favorite part).

















post signature

13 comments:

Anita said...

How fun! I can't wait to take our kids. I know Abby will just go wild over all the princesses!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun trip. We are hoping to get there while princesses are so excited in our world. I can't wait to hear all about the trip.

Kendra said...

Yay! I thought about you a lot during your time away . . wishing we could be there, too! What a great place, eh? Glad you guys had a good time, and I'll be checking back for more pics and stories!!

Holly said...

I thought about you guys 100 times last week. I am so glad you had a great time, I can't wait to hear all the details. It just makes me want to cry thinking about how bad I want to go back! I will be checking back for all the details.

Emiley said...

How fun!! Isn't Disneyworld the best?! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!

Amy McCown said...

I love it. I grew up doing to Disneyland so I can not wait until Layton is old enough to go. I can't wait to hear about your trips

Kelly said...

How fun!

Traci said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I remember how much you love Disney World. I can't imagine how cool it is to experience that excitement in your kids. I can't wait to see more pictures. I'm so proud of Kylee for riding all those rides. We'll talk soon about our trip. I'm so excited and can't wait to see you all. Traci

amber dayton said...

How fun! The pictures of Kylee & Katie all painted & dolled up were precious. I'm so glad that you guys made some lifetime memories! Someday I hope we'll be able to consult with you on all your Disney expertise because Anna has asked a few dozen times already, "when do I get to go to Disney like Kylee & Savannah?"

Shana said...

How much fun! I am so glad that you guys had a great time. We are looking forward to the Disney trip eventually. I guess we better start saving now. ha. Who made their matching dresses? They are adorable!

Whitney said...

It looks like yall had a fantastic trip! I love all of the pictures- esp the ones with the girls' faces painted!

Monica said...

OH the joys of Disney!!! There is nothing like it!! I was missing it the other day and it hit me you were there. Glad you trip was good. You all looked great!! I am so proud of Kylee for being so brave. How sweet about God always being with you!! Precious!

Kristen OQ said...

I can't wait to hear every little detail!! The pictures look like you had a great time!