
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Field Day 2011
Field day at our elementary school is so fun. The first week got rained out, I'm talking horrible downpour, lightning, thunder the entire day so the next Friday was beautiful weather. The goal of our field days is to get as wet as you can! They are not competitive which I love, just FUN!! There are tons of relays and lots of team activities where they work together. This year we all went to watch Kylee and told Katie the whole time next year you get to do all this. She was ready this year. We love Kylee's class and all her friends had such a terrific time together. The theme this year was Sherlock Holmes, Solve a Mystery so all of it had to do with puzzles and solving things. At the end the traditional 5th grade rocket action was done! This was the first year I saw it and it was so neat. FUN!! FUN!!















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment