Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Jammies and Heels

The girls and I went to our very first Jammies and Heels Mommy/Daughter Event. We picked out PJ's to wear and cute slippers and headed up to church. When we got there it was so cute and decorated in blue and zebra. Katie was excited because she is a zebra at preschool. Then the room was full of crafts and make up and friends. We made tons of crafts and laughed with each other and friends. They played Tangled and we ate pizza. Then we made ice cream sundaes for dessert. The highlight of the evening was the High Heels race. This was so funny and a tad scary. But both girls had fun and no one got hurt:) I love spending time with my sweet girls and this was so fun for me! I love you Kylee and Katie very much!















post signature

No comments: