Sunday, June 27, 2010
Summer Spectacular 2010-Elijah
We had another wonderful year at Summer Spectacular-Elijah-On Fire For God! It was great. I learned so much about the story I never knew and the girls learned the whole story. This year our small group volunteered for the First Grade classes and I got to teach in the lesson room. I loved it and loved that I had Kylee and her buddies to teach. The show was great: It rained, there was fire, there was some Boom Boom Pow, line dancing, singing, laughing, and fun. Unfortunately, the girls both ended up with strep throat on Friday. They missed their class time but they sat on the top row in the upper area and watched the last night show. They were SICK at it and I kept trying to get them to leave but they would not. I was so glad that Kylee and I hung around Thursday night and did all the autographs and stuff. That is always fun. I was sad Katie missed it but she will make it next year. The other bummer was that Friday was Charley's Birthday and we had a day of fun planned but instead we visited the doctor and spent time at home:( I did make his famous Ice Cream Cake and the girls loved it and so did Charley. All in All it was fun even if there were some sickness and doctor visits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment