Saturday, June 12, 2010
Katie's Dance Recital
Katie had an amazing dance recital. She did wonderful, looked adorable, and had the best time. We were so proud of her. Her tap dance was to Think About Such Things and her ballet was to Another Hallelujah. She is at a christian dance studio so all the songs were so inspiring and sweet. I really enjoyed the whole recital that I saw. I was also the room mom with my good friend Alyssa so we got to spend extra time with Katie and Camryn's class and that was really fun because they were such a sweet group of little girls. Before the recital I had really not considered Katie going back to dance next year. I am big on trying new things and then deciding what we want to stick with but after the recital I just don't know. Katie talks about dance all the time and has been teaching Kylee all the dances and moves. She was on a high from the experience. You could tell it was fun for her and she really did love it. So now I am back to giving it the summer to decide about next year. I will also let Katie's thoughts about it play a part in our decision. I know she loved the whole experience and I am so happy about that. Way to Go Katie!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Sweet Katie!!! I loved doing dance with you guys this year!It has been so fun!
Post a Comment