Sunday, June 27, 2010
Father's Day
We had fun celebrating Fathers Day with our wonderful Daddy! Charley really is a terrific, hands-on dad who loves his girls so much. He truly has fun with them and would rather be with us than doing anything else. In fact, he had been at a wedding in Austin the day before and he got up at 4:15 to make it home to celebrate the whole day with us. The girls were waiting with presents and cards they had made. We met my dad and mom for a nice lunch at Charley's favorite pizza/Italian restaurant-I Fratelli. It was yummy and we had a nice time with my parents and I enjoyed getting to spend time with my own Dad! Then that evening we spent some time swimming. I am pretty sure Charley was wiped out by then after being up so early but he didn't want to miss out on any family time. I really did tell him he could take a nap, etc. but he chose to hang out with the girls and me. We love Charley very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment