Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Saints Win!

YEA!! The Saints won and we had a blast watching. I watched the entire game and loved every minute of it. I got nervous at times and excited in the end. We went to my parents house and I couldn't have picked a better food spread and time with family. We had shrimp, crab dip, red beans and rice, King Cake, queso, and more King Cake!! It was a fun Superbowl celebration and we loved spending it with my mom and dad. I taught the girls to say Who Dat say they gonna beat dem Saints Who Dat Who Dat! They thought I was crazy at first but then they had fun with it. The next morning Kylee was wanting me to teach it to her friend on the way to school:) Can't wait to watch the Saints next year. Maybe I will turn into a football fan, maybe (Ha Ha)!



post signature

No comments: