Saturday, February 27, 2010
Katie's Birthday Party
Katie had a very fun birthday party. What does every 3/4/5 year old want to do??? PLAY!!! SCREAM!!!! RUN!!!! Well that is what we did at our church playscape and it was truly one of my favorite parties for Katie. We had a party hostess and everything was set up and ready for the day. It was great and I recommend it to anyone. Katie got to play with her friends non stop and had a blast doing it. We had pizza for lunch and cupcakes. I had taken Katie to Party City and told her she could pick out any theme she wanted. I really wanted it to be her own. She chose My Little Pony and it turned out pretty cute. I ordered cupcake toppers from Etsy to cuten up the cupcakes and her outfit was also from Etsy. She loved it all. She also had fun when her friends got to sit by her when she opened her presents. I loved watching our sweet little 4 year old have fun at her party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment