Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Catch up on Summer 2009
As I type this I really can't believe it is almost August and we only have 4 weeks left of the summer. We have been so busy. The girls recently got back from a 8 day visit to AR to their Meme and Pops. I have no pictures because I was not there but I know they had the best time ever. I missed them so much but got so much done. I am thankful they can have fun time with their Meme and Pops and cousins with out us. The pictures below are randoms from fun stuff this summer from hanging with cousins, slip n slide, sprinkler, and of course no summer is complete without snow cones. WE think of all reasons to get snow cones. Another things we have done this summer that I don't have pictures from is afternoon table time with the girls. I didn't plan to do this but really wanted to make sure Kylee had some learning time. Her school gave us a calendar of very short easy stuff to do this summer. So we started with the calendar and then did writing and reading and math. Katie thought it looked fun so we have been working on letters, numbers, and shapes. It only last for about 15 minutes but the girls beg me to do it every afternoon. I am so proud of both of them! We are having the best summer ever. I think I am caught up now! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Girl, you have been a busy blogger! I love all the updates. I feel like I know exactly what you did all summer. I love how creative you were with the girls. Gave me some good ideas for next summer. Miss you!
Post a Comment