Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Make it Mondays
This summer on Mondays we didn't have very much planned so I came up with Make it Mondays were we would work on special art projects and food items for the day. We have not been home a bunch of Mondays but when we have we have had fun days and the girls have loved them. I took pictures of a couple of the days. The first one we had was right before vacation and we made beach pictures with real sand and puffy fish stickers and seaweed out of tissue paper. We had also made pancakes that morning for breakfast with the girls help. Then the other pictures I had were from our paint the sun catchers and then we made lemon squares. The sun catchers hung on our back door for a few days but then the wind would catch them and make a loud bang so they were taken down. The girls love art projects and fun food so we have loved our Monday mornings and quiet fun together. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I love your Make It Mondays! Such a cute idea, I will have to remember that.
Post a Comment