Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 22, 2009

Kylee's First Ever Field Day

Today was Kylee's first ever field day and she loved it. She woke up at 6:15 this morning ready to go. My dad came and watched Katie and Charley took a half day to go watch field day. The kids had a blast and we had fun watching Kylee have fun. It is so different than field day when I was a kid, much more fun without the competitive side. I preferred Kylee's field day to mine. They had 16 stations, alot of them were water stations. They had putt putt golf, obstacle courses, tee ball with wet balls, water slide, water balloon game, and these were just a few. She had a blast with her friends and loved that Charley and I were there:) Kylee keeps saying these was one of her best days ever!!








































































post signature

No comments: