Monday, May 25, 2009
100th Post and Ice Cream Man
This is my 100th post. I can't believe it. When I first started blogging I didn't know if I would even keep it up but here I am 100 post later. I really love it because it is an easy way to journal our life. I am almost finished editing my first blurb book of my blog so it will be on paper too. We have had a great weekend. Charley's family was in town so Saturday we spent the day with them, watched my nephew play baseball and win his championship game, and spend some fun times with cousins. On Sunday, It was Charley and my 12th wedding anniversary. I love that guy so much and thank God for him daily. My inlaws took the girls to their cousins house for the day and night and Charley and I had a date day and night! Then today we went and picked up the girls and came home. Then tonight the girls had a first. They got to stop the ice cream man and get ice cream. To be honest I am always a little hesitant of this but found out today that the ice cream man in our area is great. He and his wife own the franchise for this area and they all have a background check with inspections, etc. The ice cream was great. They had soft serve, slushies and fun snacks. He saw me take pictures and let the girls and Charley tour the truck and peak out the "secret" window. He was a nice man and I would definitely let them get more ice cream from him even though this time they got slushies which were yummy!! Yea to the Ice Cream Man!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! That looks like a pretty cool ice cream truck! :)
Happy Anniversary! Glad you guys got to spend some time together. Our anniversary was the 23rd, Evan was at a swim meet and I was at my Aunts. We hope to go out this weekend while moving and remodeling our other house. So much for my slow uneventful summer off.
Glad you had a good anniversary! Love the icecream truck picts! We found a place tonight for frozen yogurt that just might beat the icecream man!
WOW getting to check out the inside of an ice cream truck is a kids dream come true!! When I was younger one of my playmates parents had a snow cone truck. I would ride around with them and make snow cones. It was pretty cool. Maybe a little child laborish now??
Post a Comment