
Thursday, July 10, 2008
I Hate To Do This!!!
I am so completely bummed to do this because I have gotten in touch with so many friends and love the whole blog thing but I am going private soon. I have chills after something I just read from a friend from college that just went private. It was super scary and very real. I don't think after reading what I just did and having children of my own that I can stay open. So in order to make sure I go private the right way and get email addresses from those of you I don't have I will not go private until next week. So send me your email in the comment part. I have it set up so it will email me without going to the comment part for everyone to view (if it works the way I plan for it to). I know I read blogs and don't always know the person or I do but to scared they don't remember me to comment so please feel free to leave a message with your email. We may even find we are reading each others blogs:) If you are family, I may not have your email handy or at all so please comment also. I don't have a right to post what happened to my friend but I will tell you it was enough to make me do this immediately. I think my main purpose all along for blogging was to keep a journal of our everyday fun stuff for family and friends to enjoy so I hope we can still do this on a safe level.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment