What was I doing 10 years ago?
1. Charley and I were about to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary.
2. I was just about to finish my 1st year of teaching Kindergarten at a tiny preschool in Searcy.
3. Charley would be graduating soon so we were both filling out applications and preparing for a big move and change as a married couple. It is so weird to look back and see how God blessed us with our decisions and has walked us through every step.
5 Favorite snacks
1. Coke
2. Anything Chocolate
3. Popcorn
4. String Cheese
5. BBQ chips
Thing I would do If I was a Billionaire
1. Give to the Lord
2. Give to Camp Wyldewood
3. Pay off our debt and our families
4. Charley and I love Home Makeover show so we have always talked about wanting to give homes to people like the Home Makeover show style. We even have a name of it and everything so I would do this.
5. Pay for girls college, weddings, and for their future childrens education.
5 Jobs I have had:
1. Swim Coach
2. Swim Lesson Teacher
3. Lifeguard
4. Counselor at Camp Wyldewood
5. Teacher of K and 1st grades
3 Bad Habits
1. A coke a day
2. Watching TV every night before bedtime
3. Have to have something sweet after dinner every night even if it is just a bite
5 Places I have lived
I have not lived in 5 different places.
Now on to our 1st Soccer game. Kylee is playing in an Upward soccer league that is so fun and I love that we have scripture memory work, devotionals and the kids get positive motivation stickers after each game that are full of good character. Kylee is having fun which I tell her is the most important thing. She has a smile on her face most the time and has touched the ball a couple times the first game and then this last week really kicked the ball and was into the game more. This is her first team sport to play so anything is fine with me. The first week she earned the Best Effort sticker and this week Best Sportsmanship. We were so proud of her. She has a fun team with sweet coaches and a couple really good soccer players so she is learning from them all. She is also really enjoying that you get a snack after the game. I put some pics of Katie having fun at the game. She wants to drink all of sisters water bottle and loved shaking hands after the game was over, so cute.












11 comments:
CUTE!!!
Loved all the soccer pics. I could tell that Kylee was really getting after it on Saturday! She looks like a natural little athlete. :)
Looks like a fun soccer game. Oh, I need to ask you about tips on swim lessons.
I can't believe how big Kylee looks! Where did our babies go? Tori has her next swim meet in May. It's hard to believe that are already involved in sports. Traci
She looks so cute in her soccer uniform and pig tails.
I'm so glad to know someone else out there loves Coke. It is a weakness of mine too!
Love the tag comments and the soccer pics! How adorable!
Loved catching up! I sure wish Kylee was going to be here for the big game with the Little Wolves! :) I know you will be having a much more "magical" time where you are!
love the pics - she is so cute! Wade and I like to watch extreme makover too, wouldn't it be so awesome to host it for a day!
What cute pics- she look adorable in her uniform! I love the pigtails too!
Cute pics--love that camera!
I liked your tagged comments too--those are fun! :)
Post a Comment