


The finished project. The top part has a door that opens into a playhouse. It has a bell, mailbox, chimney, rock wall, fun slide, and the girls favorite part... the glider and swing. The 2 pictures below are the very two first things they did on it when they finally got to play on it:)


Kylee told me to take her picture and she was going to do silly faces and to post them on my blog. So for her sake here are 2 silly face pictures. She did a lot more but this is plenty for us all to view.






7 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. The girls will enjoy this so much! I tagged you on my blog to list seven random facts about yourself. You may have done this before, but I thought it was fun! Traci
That is impressive work and looks like a lot of fun!
Those were a lot of parts laying in the floor. Glad they all went together. Were there any extras??? The girls look like it was worth the work.
So fun having you guys come in today. All the girls at work were talking about how cute your girls were. : )
I know they love it! I am glad your Dad had some time to get it put together. The weather has been perfect for playing outside.
Wow! I am impressed that they kept working on it, those are a lot of pieces. The girls are going to have so much fun!
Is your Dad for hire? :)
I bet the girls are having a blast! We have been wanting a playset for a while, but Troy is putting it off as long as possible. :)
Post a Comment