Saturday, November 17, 2007
Look A like Meter
OK so I stole this idea from several blogs because I thought it was so cool. It is official Katie looks more like Charley and Kylee more like me. I am sure this is for real so no more talk of both the girls being Little Charleys. :) I was actually really surprised that Kylee looked more like me. I would like to see how this really works. I'm sure it is not super scientific but it sure is fun and so easy. Go give it a try!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I've always thought Kylee looked like you and Kaitlyn looked like Charley. They are both super sweet!
Wow, crazy. I would have guessed the opposite. Wonder if I'm biased?!?!?!
Love ya'll,
Tam
Okay, there is no way that Kaitlyn only looks 10% more like Charley- she is a spitting image!!!! And Kylee is definitely a good mix of you both! That's a neat thing to do!
Post a Comment