Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 16, 2007

Last night was Kylee's Preschool Fall program and it was the cutest thing ever. They sang 5 songs and Kylee did great and sang and did all the motions. I just love her little preschool. I have several pictures below to help show off the fun night. The first one is a sign that hung on the first 3 rows :"reserved for pre-school paparazzi". I laughed about this forever because it is like that. The parents with video cameras and digital cameras or nicer are so excited to catch a glimpse the first rows are priceless and this school has it figured out and it works great. They put these signs on the first three rows and save those seats until it is time for your child's age to perform and you go up close. It is so perfect. I took tons of pictures and didn't feel the stress of where I sat when I got there because when Kylee performed I was on row 2. Where's Kylee? Can your find her performing? This is the cutest bunch of kids and they sang and performed so sweetly.

Sweet Little School Friends!! Kylee is so blessed with some great friends from school.


One of Kylee's great teachers, we just love her school year. Kylee always acts so shy when we see her teacher so she was giving her a sweet hug and I got a precious picture.
Can't forget Miss Katie, she was so good during the program and loved singing and dancing to all the songs. When it was time for the Open House Katie ran into the room and pulled up Kylee's chair and took a seat. She is ready for school (I'm not):)

6 comments:

Anita said...

Precious!! We had so much fun today. I hope Kylee's head is okay from that wild wagon ride!

Jennifer said...

yea, well I couldn't go because C wasn't feeling well. Jason taped it and let's say I didn't miss much. My child acted like the biggest DORK ever. Didn't sing one bit, no hand motions.....just lots of sticking out his tongue. Yep, that's my kid alright.

Holly said...

Very cute! The sign was a great idea! We had fun today. I can't quit thinking about the wagon flying down the ramp. You stayed so calm!!

amber dayton said...

Kylee was precious at the program - I'm so glad that she & Anna have lots of years ahead at the same school!

Kendra said...

CUte cute kids . . I got some good ones with Kylie in them, too. I'll email them to you if you send me your address: krenee16@tx.rr.com

Jen said...

I love kids programs, nothing cuter!! Happy Thanksgiving!