
Well, according to Kylee we have skipped fall and headed straight to icy cold winter. She got some ear muffs from her Grandmommy and has worn them all day in the house from the moment she wakes up until bedtime. I have to do some pretty tough explaining about how it was 91 degrees today and we don't wear ear muffs outside our house. She is dreaming of fall just like the rest of us are dreaming of non 90 degree weather. I must also mention she got a fleece Hello Kitty blanket and is covering up like it is 20 degrees. Oh, to be 4 and not care what the weather is. Praying for Fall to come soon and if you see us out with our earmuffs on just smile and act really cold!!! : )




7 comments:
Precious! Nathan has some fleece Spiderman pants that he sleeps in every night until I tell him they have to be washed.
Too funny! I didn't see any ear muffs this morning at school!
yeah, I'm with jennifer - I didn't notice any muffs this morning, so you must have picked an outfit that they didn't coordinate with or something?? he! Cute little girl - I'm ready for Fall, too, Kylie!!
Love it!!!! I'm right there with you Kylee, I'm ready for COLD!!!!!
She is too cute. Hannah has told me 3 times this week that I am to "drop her off at Kylee's"
too cute!! We are having slight fall like weather. Cooler in the evenings and mornings. You guys can come visit me :)
What a little cutie! I agree, bring on the cooler weather!
Post a Comment