Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Daddy/Daughter Dance
Charley took the girls to their first Daddy/Daughter Dance at our church. To say they were excited is an understatement. They were dressed by 3:00 that day and they were not leaving until 5:45. We did nails, curled hair fancy, and wore pretty dresses. Charley got them both their first corsage which they loved. Then off they went to the dance where they ate a yummy chicken dinner, made several crafts, took a carriage ride, danced, had fun with friends, ate sundaes, did I mention DANCE!! Charley said he was very surprised at how much Kylee just got out there and danced. I so wish I could have been a fly on the wall and witnessed this entire evening but instead I had dinner with a couple friends and their little cuties which I loved too. When the girls got home they were beaming with happiness from their night with their daddy. Charley said they got a chance to tell them how special they were and how much they love the Lord and me, too sweet! So thankful the girls got to experience this special evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Such sweet pictures. I know this is something the girls will always remember! Hope you guys are all doing well. Miss ya!
Post a Comment