Thursday, October 29, 2009
Dates with Daddy
Charley has been busy a lot this month and he was missing time with the girls so he took them on two separate dates. I am so sad that I don't have any of the date Charley took Katie on but they had a great time. He took her to Build A Bear and then they rode the carousel and had dinner together. Katie really loved the undivided attention with Charley and talked about it forever. Then it was Kylee's turn. Charley had been give 2 free tickets to the Miley Cyrus concert in the company suite so we surprised Kylee with tickets. She has never been to a concert but loves Miley and was really excited. I don't think she fully understood everything about the concert but she loved being with Charley and had fun singing and dancing. I remember going to many NKOTB concerts as a kid and I know the Tshirts were much cheaper than they are now but since we had free tix she got a tshirt. I am so thankful Charley took the girls on a date. They both had a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment