Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer Spectacular 2009

Another year of Summer Spectacular has gone by and it was spectacular. This year was the story of Esther. This year I lead a class of 4 year olds for the first time and I loved it! I had a fun time through the whole process. I did manage to break 2 fingers in the decorating process but they feel much better now. My kids love everything about our SS. This year Kylee invited our neighbor, Kayla, to come and she really enjoyed that and so did our neighbor. My sister always comes over to go to it with us and Katie got to have her cousin Ethan in class with her and she loved that. One of the nights of the musical Katie got out in the aisle and started dancing like crazy to the music, we were loving it! One of the favorites is after the musical getting your shirt signed by the performers. The lines are so long and all the kids get the signature and then get a special prize. Yea for another great year of Summer Spectacular.


































post signature

No comments: