Kylee's teacher has been out the whole month of May, she's been on bedrest, so she sent the class a cake with their picture on it for the graduation. We loved Kylee's teacher and have missed her greatly the last month. We had a great sub but it just wasn't her teacher. She is having a baby in July so we are praying for her and the baby and can't wait to see her next year. She was truly the best teacher and fit Kylee's personality to a T. She was fun and really loved being a teacher. I enjoyed working with her and watching her teach the kids. Before school started last year everytime we drove by the school or I walked by the school or thought of school I prayed for her year and teacher, God truly answered that prayer perfectly. From the start how she ended up in this class I can see God's hand in the whole thing. The kids in the class were so sweet and good. I need to start praying for the same thing daily for first grade.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Hawaiian Kindergarten Graduation
Well it happened my baby or at least that is what I think she still is graduated from Kindergarten. It seems like just yesterday we walked her to school for the first time and now it is over. The graduation was Hawaiian style with a program. It was cute and fun, upbeat and not sappy. I appreciated the tone as I could have been sad but wasn't and just enjoyed the moment. The K kids sang two cute songs and then each child was called out and received awards. Kylee received 3: Citizenship, Hardworker, and having True Granger spirit! We are very proud of our little Girl who is now a First Grader! She had a fun show. My mom and sister and her kids came to the program. One of Kylee's favorite things is that my sister stayed and had lunch with her. I brought all the little kids home so she could have some one on one with Aunt T. Kylee talked about this for days.
Kylee's teacher has been out the whole month of May, she's been on bedrest, so she sent the class a cake with their picture on it for the graduation. We loved Kylee's teacher and have missed her greatly the last month. We had a great sub but it just wasn't her teacher. She is having a baby in July so we are praying for her and the baby and can't wait to see her next year. She was truly the best teacher and fit Kylee's personality to a T. She was fun and really loved being a teacher. I enjoyed working with her and watching her teach the kids. Before school started last year everytime we drove by the school or I walked by the school or thought of school I prayed for her year and teacher, God truly answered that prayer perfectly. From the start how she ended up in this class I can see God's hand in the whole thing. The kids in the class were so sweet and good. I need to start praying for the same thing daily for first grade.

Kylee's teacher has been out the whole month of May, she's been on bedrest, so she sent the class a cake with their picture on it for the graduation. We loved Kylee's teacher and have missed her greatly the last month. We had a great sub but it just wasn't her teacher. She is having a baby in July so we are praying for her and the baby and can't wait to see her next year. She was truly the best teacher and fit Kylee's personality to a T. She was fun and really loved being a teacher. I enjoyed working with her and watching her teach the kids. Before school started last year everytime we drove by the school or I walked by the school or thought of school I prayed for her year and teacher, God truly answered that prayer perfectly. From the start how she ended up in this class I can see God's hand in the whole thing. The kids in the class were so sweet and good. I need to start praying for the same thing daily for first grade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
How sweet, I love the Hawaiian idea. Very cute! It does seem like yesterday reading first day of school blogs and seeing their pictures.
Post a Comment