Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 27, 2009

Tea Party

This past Sunday afternoon we went to our annual Mother/Daughter Tea Party at church. This was Katie's first time to go and Kylee's last time to go, a little bittersweet. The girls were so excited. I think they get excited about anything girly and fun! The girls wore black and pink tutu's with a pink shirt with a big K on them and jewels on the K. I tried to coordinate! At the tea party we took pictures, visited the candy bar, made princess wands, ate cupcakes and candy, listened to scripture and prayer, and then a fun talk about manners. They got to see lots of friends at the party which they love. It was cute and fun!!
I love how Kylee's hand is softly touching my chin, too sweet.

And now for the silly picture. Every picture taking experience lately has to have this.



















post signature

2 comments:

Robin Fox said...

Glad you and the girls had a grat time. Looks like fun.Love ya

Holly said...

Your girls matching outfits were so cute!