Happy 6th Birthday Kylee!!! I can't believe it is your birthday and you blessed us with your presence this day 6 years ago. We love you so much and are so proud of the little lady you are becoming. We have had lots of celebrating this week and I will write more about that later but I wanted to document 6 of my favorite memories and thoughts about you.1. You are genuinely kind. You are willing to give in esp when it comes to your sister and let her have things or do things even when you want to. You are kind to your parents, sister, family, and friends.
2. You have such a love of learning. I hope this stays with you forever. You are really doing well reading and writing. You love to create things and work on projects. School is one of your favorite places to go and you love to come home and share what you are doing at school.
3. Your other favorite place is church. You have a real desire to know the Lord and learn his word. You also love your church friends and teachers and talk about them all the time.
4. You love to eat steak and ribs, no McDonald's for you, you love the real food. So we love it when you choose these yummy places. You love Cheddars, Corner Bakery, Nikki's, and Marble Slab with grandma.
5. You love to shop. This could be scary the older you get. I am so thankful for my shopping buddy. You like to pick out your own clothes and definitely have an opinion on what you like and don't like. You are also great at when I tell you we can't get that today you are so good about being patient and being OK with not buying everything you want.
6. You are still sometimes shy but one my favorite things is when I catch you dancing when you think no one is looking or singing a song at the top of your lungs when you think we aren't around. I know all this will come out of you one day. Some days you are so silly others so serious but I love all those days with you.
We love you Miss Kylee and couldn't be prouder of you. Happy 6th Birthday!!





2 comments:
Happy 6th Birthday, Kylee! We are so thankful for you!
So sweet! I am glad Hannah has Kylee for a friend!
Post a Comment