Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fall Program and Fall Fest

Last Tuesday Katie and mommy had their preschool program and Open House night. It was a fun night and Katie did a great job. She hammed it up on stage by opening her mouth really big and not letting any sound out except an occasional humming. She demonstrated for us at home and told us this is how I opened my mouth and sang. It was wide open and humming. We were proud of her. My 4s group did a great job and I was so proud of them also. I had a little moment that night of not believing my little Katie was at the program performing and Kylee was in the audience as a watcher. The first program at Circle of Friends Kylee was in Katie was only 8 months old and now she is only 3 months short of 3 years old. Kylee loved getting to hang out with her buddy Savannah in the audience. Grandmommy and Grandaddy also got to come and enjoy watching Katie.














Katie with her sweet teachers-Mrs. Smiley and Mrs. Stanley.






This past Saturday we went to Kylee's School 1st Annual Yee Haw Fest. This was something Kylee was so excited about. They had a Silent Auction of baskets and other cool stuff, raffles and games, bounce houses, food and even a visit with Santa. Kylee loved it all and really wanted to win at the Cake Walk but did not. She did win the silent auction for a lunch with her teacher and friend of her choice. She was excited about that and I was for her. The only bummer was it was so cold and windy that being outside was only for very short periods of time. Their school is only in its 2nd year of being open so they did a great job with this fest and I hope it brought in the money they wanted for all the good things they do at the school. Below are the activities they did at the fest.








post signature

4 comments:

Emiley said...

Wow...you had alot to catch up on! I feel the same way about the preschool program. It was so strange having the little ones on stage and the "big girls" watching. Let me just say that Savannah thought she was BIG stuff sitting up there with your fam! :) Love you!!

Holly said...

I love Katie's dress, she looks so cute!

Monica said...

I was so sad to miss that program. I feel that a big part of Brady's life was missed by his Aunt Moni .... the first program. : ) It is the new generation of little kids growing up. Kattie, Brady, Caroline, and several others. Little Annie will not be far behind them. BooWhoo!! Annie is starting there in Januarry. BooWhoo!! She will love being with friends. It is just a strange thing to think of.
I love Kattie's fancy dress. I am proud of her for at least letting a sound come out of her mouth.

JulesR said...

Lana, your girls are so precious! I am going through some of the same things with my girls. It is weird for me to see Aniston doing all the things that Alyssa used to do. It's hard to believe that they are growing up so fast. Our girls would definitely have some fun together!